TEXT MESSAGE BANKING
MONEY TALKS. NOW IT ALSO TEXTS.
The Citizens Bank Text Banking allows you to quickly request and receive your account balances and recent transaction history via your mobile device’s SMS Text Message service using a short code and a set of commands. You can get a quick response so you can get on your way.
If you have a cell phone that is not Web enabled, you may still receive balance and recent transaction information via text messaging.
There is no cost to use text message banking, but standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Click on Mobile Banking and Alerts in Online Banking to sign up.
The Citizens Bank Text Banking Short Code – 226563
For information and funds transfer between your enabled accounts, text the following commands to 226563.
- BAL Receive account balance (if no nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed)
- HIST <account nickname> Receive account history
- XFER <account nickname 1> <account nickname 2> <amount> Transfer funds between accounts. Enter full amount using dollar, decimal and cents.
- HELP Receive The Citizens Bank’s website address and phone number
- LIST Receive a list of available text commands
- STOP Disable text banking for the enrolled mobile device (To reactivate, login to Online Banking)
SUMMARY OF TERMS: By entering your phone number you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of service and are subscribed until you send STOP to The Citizens Bank Text Banking, provided by The Citizens Bank. There are no premium charges using The Citizens Bank Text Banking Alerts. Msg & Data rates may apply. I confirm that I hold the account corresponding to the mobile phone number I have entered, or that I have the account holder’s permission to use this service. To cancel or opt-out, text STOP to 226563 at anytime. An unsubscribe message will be sent to your number confirming the cancellation, but no more messages will be sent after that one. For support, text HELP to 226563, email email@example.com or call 601-656-4692 for Customer Service.