WHETHER YOU WANT TO SEE STARS FROM YOUR NEW PORCH, CITY LIGHTS THROUGH YOUR WINDOW OR A WAY TO REFINANCE OR USE YOUR EQUITY, IT HELPS TO HAVE A LOCAL MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR YOU CAN TURN TO.
We help you see your way clear. Charlene Deweese tells you how. WATCH NOW
Homeowners Make Communities. Citizens Makes A Way.
As a community bank, we know that homeowners are the real community makers. So we feel there’s no more important work than making their dreams, blueprints and plans real. At The Citizens Bank, you can sit down with a local mortgage loan originator, explore a number of mortgage loan options to find the most competitive interest rate, terms and payment plan that’s in your neighborhood. Instead of an 800 number, you call a local number to talk to an expert you can call on through the life of your loan.
USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Loan – 100% Financing
A fixed-rate home mortgage program that does not require a down payment if you are purchasing in an eligible rural area.
Conventional Mortgages are fixed-rate loans. A minimum 5% down payment is required.
Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Mortgages
Insured by the Federal Housing Authority, FHA loan interest rates are also fixed. A 3.5% down payment is required.
Veterans Administration (VA) Mortgages
These fixed-rate loans are available to veterans of the U.S. Military and their survivors.
Home Equity Loans
Put the equity in your home to work to get the money you need. These home loans are perfect for debt consolidation or any time you need a specific amount of money in one lump sum.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Get cash for home improvements, college tuition or whatever other needs you may have with this pre-established line of credit. A Home Equity Line of Credit will make borrowing money as easy as writing a check.
Escrows may be required on all of these loans. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Mortgage Application Prep List
- A copy of driver’s license and social security card.
- A copy of signed sales contract, if purchasing.
- A copy of warranty deed, if refinance.
- Federal income tax returns for the last two years with all W-2’s and 1099’s, and two most recent paystubs.
- Two months statements for all checking, savings, IRA’s, 401(k)s or Investments.
- If you are divorced, a copy of your final decree (all pages required).
- Accurate address verification required.
- If you are self-employed:
- Federal income tax return for past two years
- Year to date profit and loss
- Provide all schedules for personal and corporate tax returns