TEXT MESSAGE BANKING
MONEY TALKS. NOW IT ALSO TEXTS.
The Citizens Bank Text Banking allows you to quickly request and receive your account balances and recent transaction history via your mobile device’s SMS Text Message service using a short code and a set of commands. You can get a quick response so you can get on your way.
If you have a cell phone that is not Web enabled, you may still receive balance and recent transaction information via text messaging.
There is no cost to use text message banking, but standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Click on Mobile Banking and Alerts in Online Banking to sign up.
The Citizens Bank Text Short Code – 226563
- BAL or BAL Receive account balance (if no nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed)
- HIST Receive account history
- XFER Transfer funds between accounts
- LIST Receive a list of available text commands
- STOP Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications)