Visit and like us on Facebook to register to win a Go Pro Hero 4 Camera. We will be drawing for the camera on December 15th at 3:00 pm.
Citizens Capture the Moment Giveaway
Start Date: Friday, December 5
End Date: Monday, December 15
It’s Easy To Enter
- “Like” The Citizens Bank Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/thecitizensbankphila)
- From December 5th to December 15th, you can register directly on our Facebook page for a chance to win (each Facebook profile can enter once per day) a Go Pro Hero 4 Camera.
You Could Win
Following the end of the giveaway (3 pm CST on December 15), one winer will be selected at random and will receive a Go Pro Hero 4 Camera!
- No purchase, banking relationship of any kind or payment of any kind necessary to enter or win this contest. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: The 2014 Citizens Capture the Moment Giveaway is open only to legal residents of one of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. (Proof of residency and age may be required.) Officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “employees”) of The Citizens Bank, and any members of their household or immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entry Period: The 2014 Citizens Capture the Moment Giveaway begins December 5th at 8 am CST. The giveaway entry period concludes on December 15, 2014 at 3 pm CST.
- How To Enter: During the Entry Period, you can enter the Contest by visiting The Citizens Bank Facebook page. You will need to be a member of Facebook (becoming a Facebook member is free) and you will need to “like” The Citizens Bank Page in order to participate in the Contest. Once you “like” the Page in order to participate, you can register. You are allowed “one entry” per Facebook Profile “per day”. You will also receive “five bonus entries” for each giveaway entry made by one of your Facebook friends.
- Contest Restrictions: Limit one (1) Winner per person and per Facebook account/email address.• Winner Notification: Within 48 hours of the conclusion of the giveaway, the winner will be selected at random and notified by phone or email.• General Conditions: By participating, participant agrees to be contacted by The Citizens Bank by email and telephone and that if participant is a giveaway winner, The Citizens Bank may use participant’s user name and biographical information (city and state) on The Citizens Bank Facebook page and web site in an announcement of the winner and prize.
- Personal Information: We use personal information collected in our giveaways and contests to contact the winners. We may also use such personal information to send you information electronically about us and our products and services, but we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving this information at any time after you first receive such information from us. We do not share or sell information about individuals who enter our giveaways and contests other than to contact a winner and arrange for fulfillment of a prize.
- Dispute Resolution: Any and all disputes with respect to this Giveaway will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the state of Mississippi exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Mississippi.
- The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
These days, we spend more time on our smart phones and tablets than ever before. And we’re doing more than just using them for talking, watching videos or playing games. We now use our mobile devices to surf the web…and to do our banking. That’s why The Citizens Bank is excited to announce a new and improved Online Banking with important enhancements making it easier and faster to use on all devices and screen sizes.
Online Banking is now just as easy to use on your mobile phone or tablet as your other devices. You will experience a consistent look and feel across all your devices and access your most commonly used transactions, all from a streamlined home page and menu and simplified navigation. The new Online Banking also features touchscreen technology, faster, easier Bill Pay functionality and improved Search capabilities to find your most important data. Need to contact your branch or find an ATM? You can now do that within online banking with new interactive maps always at your fingertips.
FOR US CONVENIENCE IS A CALLING.
Get the power of the new updated Online Banking today, now easy to use on any sized device. Our new Online Banking is just another example of our commitment to staying on top of technology so you can stay on top of your banking needs. No matter which device you are using.July 9, 2014 9:13 am
June 6, 2014 The Citizens Bank celebrated the grand opening of its newest full service branch, located at 15309 Lemoyne Boulevard, Biloxi, MS. Stop by and visit with our staff Jeff Hansen, Lisa Dornier, Deana Wilson, Tammy Warren and Ashley Hunter for all your banking needs.May 8, 2014 1:53 pm
LOUISVILLE, Miss. (WCBI) — The Citizens Bank in Louisville is cooking up a feast for the community, as they continue tornado recovery efforts. For the last eight days, volunteers from across Mississippi have poured into Louisville and surrounding areas to help the recovery efforts. Now The Citizens Bank is serving free lunch to volunteers, clean up crews and tornado victims. Bank officials say it’s their way to show support for the community they serve. They’ve been serving meals since Monday and will continue until the end of next Friday, May 16th.
“We as a bank family have always felt the need to contribute in some small way to disaster relief efforts,” said Greg McKee, CEO of The Citizens Bank. “Our hope is that our efforts will bring some comfort to the individuals in our communities that might be facing a disaster of any magnitude.
“Our employees truly take it to heart that we are community bankers. And this is one of the communities that we are privileged to serve in during the good times, so we are certainly going to be there to serve as best we can in the bad times. Our thoughts, concern and prayers are with all the individuals that have been affected or hurt by this tragedy.”January 4, 2014 9:24 pm
Now you can complete bank transactions including depositing a check at the soccer field, in the carpool line, even in line at the grocery store. While life sometimes keeps you waiting, your bank never will.
With the new Mobile Deposit feature, you save time by eliminating a trip to the bank to deposit a check. Whenever you have a check in your hand, simply use The Citizens Bank mobile app and take a photo of your check with your smart phone to make the deposit.
Life in our communities is faster paced than ever, so being a great community bank means keeping step with the latest and best technology. With The Citizens Bank, you get full service banking by pulling your smart phone out of your pocket, not taking time out of your day.
Go to Mobile Banking to learn more.January 3, 2014 5:11 pm
There is a long-standing tradition at The Citizens Bank: supporting area students and the schools they attend. But that financial support has taken on a new dimension as the Philadelphia-based community bank has launched its School Stash Debit Card program.
Bank President Greg McKee said the program was being designed to “provide additional funding for schools in the communities where we operate.” He explained that the School Stash program contributions are based on the quantity of qualified transactions conducted by account holders carrying the bank’s VISA Debit Card and reflecting the local school that customer chooses to support.
“Existing Debit Card holders and new customers have the opportunity to receive a Debit Card of the school system of choice,” he explained. “Every time a specific debit card holder uses his or her card and selects “Credit” instead of “Debit”, thereby avoiding use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN), the bank will donate $.05 to that customer’s selected school system.”
McKee further explained that the donations would be made by the bank, and that there is no cost to the customer in the School Stash program. “Obviously, the more a person uses their debit card in this manner, the more funds are provided to the school,” said McKee. “And as more people select and use their debit card with us, in this manner, the donations can become very significant.”
“If you pause for a moment to do the math, you realize that the contributions could really make a difference for many school systems.”
Jackie Hester, Vice President and Marketing Director at The Citizens Bank, said the bank has, for the past decade, provided $1,000 scholarships to juniors and seniors in each of the counties in which the bank operates, with an additional $500 contribution provided to each school the scholarship winners attend. “The scholarship program will continue, and its success has evolved into our working to come up with additional ways to support our schools, including the School Stash debit card program,” she said. Hester noted that among the educational or youth organizations that receive financial support or sponsorships from The Citizens Bank includes 4-H Clubs, Boys & Girls Club, Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts, Distinguished Young Women, Mississippi School Nutrition and United Way, “just to name a few”.
“In our role as an independent, community bank, The Citizens Bank believes our investment in children and their education is an investment in the future,” she said. “So, in that regard, we would encourage everyone who would like to support their schools to drop by any of our locations, open an account and apply for the Debit Card of their choice.”
The Citizens Bank operates branches in Attala, Forrest, Lamar, Lauderdale, Leake, Kemper, Neshoba, Newton, Oktibbeha, Rankin, Scott and Winston Counties.
“A School Stash Debit card from The Citizens Bank is not only a way to help raise money for your local school,” she said, “but because it’s emblazoned with the colors and mascot or logo from that school, shows a person’s school spirit.”